Flea & Tick Control
Fleas and ticks are both blood-feeding parasites that transmit serious diseases, notably Lyme. Fleas can hitch a ride to your lawn on the backs of squirrels and other animals. They also collect in warm moist hideouts like woodpiles and leaves. As for ticks, they hang onto the edge of vegetation and pounce on passersby. With troubling increase in the number of Lyme disease cases, flea and tick control continues to gain in popularity.
Our Flea & Tick Program
At Simply The Best Lawns, we provide a program designed to control fleas and ticks in your lawn and around your patio. As an added benefit, our surface insect applications will help control ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, and many more pests living in your lawn.
Each treatment lasts approximately 30 days. For effective season long control, we suggest 3-4 applications from late spring through late summer. We treat your entire lawn and patio areas to ensure that we eliminate all fleas and ticks on your property.
What You Can Expect From Our Flea &Tick Program:
- Control: We will control Flea & Ticks currently on your property, as well as ticks that drop from deer and other animals that cross your property!
- Convenience: Once our application has been applied and dries (usually 20 minutes) you can return to enjoy your property (As our Flea & Tick products are 100 % organic.)
- Reduction: It offers you peace of mind by drastically reducing the chances of contracting Lyme disease!
- Relief: It makes it safer for children and pets to play outside in your yard (Children and pets can play on the lawn as soon as it’s dry.)
- Confidence: Is an environmentally friendly choice with awesome results.
- Safety: Do you use well water? Not a problem!
- Added Bonus: This treatment will provide the added benefit of reducing mosquitoes from your yard as well.